Fall, fall, fall!

November 5, 2011

Fall is definitely my favorite season.  It is crisp and fresh and clean.  Time to break out all the sweaters, boots and scarves (my favorite wardrobe FOR SURE).

We went for a quick walk with the girls this afternoon to gather some pine cones so that I can continue my Thanksgiving decor obsession with a wreath tomorrow.  A walk would not be quite the same without a quick pit stop at the park.



Check out those two heartbreakers!  Man, oh, man!  Do you not just love Maia's curls?  Don't mind the mean mug, it is a signature look that she and I share.  And I am sure I don't have to point out little Ella's record breaking eyelashes!

Hope you are enjoying this beautiful season as much as we are!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog! Your girls are adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...